- CreatorDrew & Sons (Manufacturer)
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1900
- Materials and techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 14.18 in. x W 20.08 in. x D 6.3 in.
H 36 cm x W 51 cm x D 16 cm
- Seller location's-Hertogenbosch, NL
- Reference numberLU101141174270
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
19th Century English Travelling Dressing Case
Edward & John Barnard
British Decorative Boxes
Silver, Cut Glass, Wood
A mid-19th century lady’s travelling dressing case. The case is constructed in a finely marked coromandel, with inset brass handles and brass guard bands to the angles. The hinged l...