This 1940s French Brass and Glass Magazine Rack, Attributed to Maison Jansen is no longer available.
View Similar Items View More
1940s French Brass and Glass Magazine Rack, Attributed to Maison Jansen
1940s French brass and glass magazine rack attributed to Maison Jansen. This piece is currently in France, please allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery. Shipping to our warehouse in Long Island City, New York is included in the price.
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1940
- Materials and Techniques
- WearMinor fading.
- DimensionsH 19.25 in. x W 14.5 in. x D 7.5 in.H 48.9 cm x W 36.83 cm x D 19.05 cm
- Seller LocationLong Island City, NY
- Seller Reference NumberDZX-038
- Reference NumberLU78059124371
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2003
Located in Long Island City, NY
More From This Seller
Pair of French 1940s Armchairs, Attributed to M...
Vintage 1940s French Armchairs
Stunning pair of large and comfortable armchairs with loose seat cushion. The frames are a soft, creamy white color. The chairs are upholstered in a teal blue green velvet.
Gilt Iron Magazine Rack
Vintage 1950s Spanish Magazine Racks and Stands
Spanish gilt iron magazine rack from the 1950s.
Brushed Steel Stool with Swanheads. Attributed ...
Vintage 1920s French Neoclassical Ottomans and Poufs
Steel, Faux Leather
Brushed steel stool attributed to Maison Jansen with swanheads and faux-leather seat. French circa 1920 This item is currently in France, please allow 2 to 4 weeks delivery to New...