Items Similar to Hollywood Regency Faux Brass Bamboo and Cane Magazine Rack View More
Hollywood Regency Faux Brass Bamboo and Cane Magazine Rack
Hollywood Regency faux brass bamboo and cane magazine rack. The magazine and book is just for decoration. Simply lovely.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1975
- Materials and TechniquesPolishedBrass
- Condition DetailsThe Magazine Rack is in very good condition. Due to age and use the cane has some wear as shown in the pictures. The Magazine and book is just for decoration and NOT in the sale included.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 19 in. x W 15.5 in. x D 8.5 in.H 48.26 cm x W 39.37 cm x D 21.59 cm
- Seller LocationNorth Miami, FL
- Reference NumberLU886313249801
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2010
Located in North Miami, FL
More From This Seller
Mategot Style Magazine Rack
Vintage 1950s French Mid-Century Modern Magazine Racks and Stands
Mategot style magazine rack in distressed condition.
Italian Mahogany and Glass Magazine Rack from the 1950s
By Ico Parisi
Italian Mahogany and Glass Magazine Rack from t...
Mid-20th Century Italian Mid-Century Modern Magazine Racks and Stands
Super chic mahogany magazine rack from Italy made in the 1950s. Features two glass sheets to find your favorite magazines or books with one grip. This piece is as functional as dec...
Italian Magazine Rack with two Henry Alken Engravings
Italian Magazine Rack with two Henry Alken Engr...
Vintage 1940s Italian Magazine Racks and Stands
Italian magazine rack featuring two engravings by Thomas Sutherland of the Ascot Heath. Painted by Henry Alken. Representing and Ascot race of 1811. Engravings date to circa 1830. ...
Hollywood Regency Faux Bamboo Chippendale Armch...
Late 20th Century American Chinese Chippendale Armchairs
Faux Bamboo, Cane
A pair of Hollywood Regency faux bamboo Chippendale armchairs. Professionally refinished. No makers mark. Measures: Arm height 26.63 inches.