Items Similar to Vintage Hand Embroidered Turkish Pillow View More
Vintage Hand Embroidered Turkish Pillow
Vintage Turkish pillow hand embroidered in wool on woven jute fabric. Cotton backing with zippered closure.
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacturecirca 1960
- Condition Detailssome minor very light color bleeding as seen in photos.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 15.36 in. x W 23.63 in. x D 4.73 in.H 39 cm x W 60 cm x D 12 cm
- Seller LocationAntwerp, BE
- Seller Reference Number1881
- Reference NumberLU1097213337292
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 2 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2014
Located in Antwerp, BE
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Pillows Made from French 17th Century Silk Embr...
Antique Late 17th Century French Pillows and Throws
17th century French embroidered panels are finely embroidered using silk floss. The panels are sewn to cotton velvet feather filled pillows. There are a total of six pillows availabl...
Vintage Mexican Serape Textile
Early 20th Century Mexican More Carpets
Light weight and very soft wool serape blanket from Saltillo, Mexico, circa 1930. Handwoven in soft wool on very fine cotton warp threads ended with hand-knotted fringe. In excellen...
Hand Dyed Shibori Silk Haori Jacket from the Showa Period Cinnabar Red and Grey
$282 Sale Price
Hand Dyed Shibori Silk Haori Jacket from the Sh...
Early 20th Century Japanese Showa Textiles
A Showa period 1940s Japanese handmade haori jacket. The rich silk has been hand dyed using the "shibori" technique of tying small knots one by one over the whole garment then dying....
Vintage Spanish Crocheted Cotton Valance with Grapes
$115 Sale Price
Vintage Spanish Crocheted Cotton Valance with G...
Early 20th Century Spanish Curtains and Valances
This lovely window valance was made in the 1930s by hand for a hall window for a Spanish country cottage outside of Barcelona. Lovely twisted crouched tail ends with tassels and perf...