Items Similar to Vintage Pillow "Pebbles" in 1950s Fabric by British Designer Jacqueline Groag View More
Vintage Pillow "Pebbles" in 1950s Fabric by British Designer Jacqueline Groag
"Pebbles" British made luxury cushion created by using original furnishing fabric designed by the textile artist Jacqueline Groag for David Whitehead Fabrics. The fabric was designed as a part of a collection that became known as ‘Affordable Fabrics’ to inspire creating a fresh new look for homes after the war torn Britain, circa 1950. Examples of Jacqueline Groag’s work can be found in the Victorian & Albert Museum archives . Provenance: Britain Made by Nichollette Yardley-Moore Hand printed spun rayon with complete interfacing and full cotton lining. Rope braid edge trim and an original vintage button on the zip pull Dry clean only Includes a sumptuous duck feather pad, UK delivery only.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture2017
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsBeautiful bespoke sewn pillow/cushion cover Finishing is superb both inside and out With a gorgeous vintage button added onto the zip finding A hand written luggage label is attached to note the provenance of the fabric and care instructions
- DimensionsH 19.69 in. x W 19.69 in. x D 7.88 in.H 50 cm x W 50 cm x D 20 cm
- Seller LocationLondon, GB
- Reference NumberLU2660313134391
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 14 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2017
Located in London, GB
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Vintage Cushions "British Flag" Bespoke 1950s a...
Mid-20th Century English Mid-Century Modern Pillows and Throws
"British Flag" circa 1950 and 1980 British bespoke luxury cushion created using original vintage flag fabrics. The front side was manufactured in Great Britain to around the time o...
Vintage Pillow "Variations", 1970s Fabric by Te...
Vintage 1970s English Mid-Century Modern Pillows and Throws
"Variations" , circa 1970 British made bespoke cushion created using original vintage fabric named 'Vibrations' designed by textile designer Nicola Woods and was commissioned for He...
Vintage Cushions "Bamboo Leaves" 1950s Retro Pi...
Mid-20th Century British Mid-Century Modern Pillows and Throws
"Bamboo Leaves" circa 1950 and 1960 British made luxury cushion created by using original vintage furnishing fabric in a popular midcentury style featuring a minimalistic ‘nature’ ...
Vintage Cushions "Mappin" 1960's David Whitehea...
Vintage 1960s English Mid-Century Modern Pillows and Throws
Circa - 1960 "Mappin" British bespoke luxury cushion created using original vintage fabric designed and manufactured in Britain for David Whitehead Fabrics. The company became very w...