Antique pieced quilt. "Feathered Star" with "Geese in Flight" border. Earth tones on white ground. Very finely quilted with hearts quilted throughout on white patches. Probably made for a bride. The quilt has been washed and has a very soft and lovely patina. New England. Circa 1875.
- Production TimeAvailable Now
- Place of Origin
- Date of ManufactureThird quarter of the nineteenth century.
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsVery good. The quilt appears to have been washed a few times and has a beautiful soft coloration and patina.
- DimensionsH 91 in. x W 71 in.H 231.14 cm x W 180.34 cm
- Seller LocationNew York, NY
- Reference Number081111842291
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with the seller on your behalf to ensure you're satisfied with the resolution. Read more
Delivery, Returns & Payment
- DeliveryRates vary by destination and complexity
Some items may require special handling and packaging. Request a shipping quote to see what options are available to your destination.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
No Reviews Yet
1stdibs seller since 2008
Located in New York, NY
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
You May Also Like