- Want more images or videos?Request additional images or videos from the seller
1 of 9
Vintage American Shoe Molds
Pictured here are two different shoe molds currently available. We have others available as well. There are subtle variations in size, color and details. Sold separately.
- DimensionsHeight: 3 in. (7.62 cm)Width: 10 in. (25.4 cm)Depth: 3 in. (7.62 cm)
- Materials and Techniques
- Place of Origin
- Date of ManufactureApprox Early 20th Century
- ConditionWear consistent with age and use.
- Seller LocationNapa, CA
- Reference NumberSeller: L00-81, L00-661stDibs: U1111068599502
Shipping & Returns
- Shipping$110 Standard Parcel Shippingto anywhere in the world, arrives in 4-5 weeks. We recommend this shipping type based on item size, type and fragility.Delivered by a parcel delivery service such as UPS, FedEx, or DHL.Ships From: Napa, CA
- Return Policy
A return for this item may be initiated within 14 days of delivery.
About the Seller
Located in Napa, CA
5 / 5
These experienced sellers undergo a comprehensive evaluation by our team of in-house experts.
1stDibs seller since 2009
124 sales on 1stDibs
Typical response time: 5 hours
More From This Seller
- Located in Napa, CAFree-standing vintage magnifying glass. American, circa 20th century. Curving articulated arm on pebbled black b...Category
20th Century Scientific Instruments
- Located in Napa, CAFreestanding vintage gooseneck magnifying glass on a scalloped black metal base. Metal with brass finish; a ...Category
20th Century Scientific InstrumentsMaterials
You May Also Like
Pair of Wood Shoe Mold
Located in San Diego, CA
Size 49 wood shoe mold. Showing multiple sculptural images.
20th Century European Models and Miniatures
Antique Cast Iron Shoe Mold
Located in New York, NY
Antique factory shoe mold made of cast iron. USA, circa 1920. A beautiful, simple form.
Vintage 1920s American Industrial More Furniture and Collectibles
Pair of 20th Century Children's Wooden Shoe Molds
Located in Atlanta, GA
Pair of 20th century children's wooden shoe molds.
20th Century Models and Miniatures
A Vintage Bullet Shaped Architectural Mold
Located in St.Petersburg, FL
A vintage aluminum mold, bullet shaped, on a stand.
Vintage 1940s American Models and Miniatures
Vintage Ballerina Doll Factory Molds
Located in Lambertville, NJ
Ballerina factory molds. Great and unusual find! When dolls were made in the USA, factories used copper molds to form body parts. A rubber compound would be poured into the form, h...
Vintage 1950s North American Toys and Dolls
$800 / set
Vintage Aluminum Hat Block Mold Form, circa Mid-20th Century with American Nut S
Located in Appeltern, Gelderland
Vintage aluminum hat block mold form, circa mid-20th century. With new American nut stand.
Mid-20th Century Dutch Mid-Century Modern Models and Miniatures
Vintage Snow Shoes, circa 1930s
Located in Colorado Springs, CO
This intriguing pair of snowshoes dates to circa 1930s. Each shoe has a wooden frame and a complicated weave of rawhide to allow an individual to effectively strap into the snowshoe ...
Vintage 1930s Sports Equipment and Memorabilia
Vintage American Wood Shoe Molds by Western & Co Saint Louis Bookends
Located in North Hollywood, CA
Vintage American wood women shoe form molds by Sterling mounted as bookends Vintage wooden shoe making mold from the 1930s. A pair of shoe form bookends, these well carved solid wood...
Early 20th Century American Folk Art Bookends
The 1stDibs PromiseLearn More
Expertly Vetted Sellers
Confidence at Checkout
Insured Global Delivery