A very charming Moroccan Berber rug from the Azilal region in the Central High Atlas mountains, woven in small format, possibly to be used as a saddle cover. A great example of the authentic creativity of Berber weavers in this region that continues to this day.
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureLate 20th Century
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. Very well preserved, sturdy and clean.
W 2 ft. 6 in. x D 3 ft. 10 in. x L 3 ft. 10 in.
W 76.2 cm x D 116.84 cm x L 116.84 cm
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Seller reference numberDK-98-71
- Reference numberLU85623027522
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2008
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in New York, NY
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like