A very handsome example from the prolific weaving region of Heriz in Northwestern Iran. Unusual design featuring an overall web of stylized floral motifs, without the Classic central medallion that most Heriz carpets have. With a great color palette with natural dyes that distinguish the earlier examples from later production. Wide borders and squarish dimensions are also a plus.
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureLate 19th Century
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Very well preserved, sturdy and clean.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
W 9 ft. 9 in. x D 12 ft. 0 in. x L 12 ft. 0 in.
W 297.18 cm x D 365.76 cm x L 365.76 cm
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Seller reference numberDK-39-1
- Reference numberLU85625565453
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2008
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in New York, NY
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like