An early 20th century abrashed Persian Isfahan carpet.
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1900
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Abrash is a term used to describe color variations found in hand-knotted oriental rugs. Although such inconsistencies may be perceived as flaws in coloration, Abrash gives a rug some added element of character and uniqueness..
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor fading.
W 10 ft. 5 in. x L 15 ft. 7 in.
W 317.5 cm x L 474.98 cm
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Seller reference number8851
- Reference numberLU90875542763
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2011
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in New York, NY
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like