A beautiful antique Persian Tabriz. This unusual colored Persian Tabriz Carpet was hand knotted in the province of Azerbaijan in north-western Persia. It has a classic oval center design with is referred to as a style first made by the Haji Jalili workshop. This design affected the Tabriz rugs for decades. The condition of the rug is good with low pile - distressed industrial look . Fringes and selvedge are in good condition.
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1930-1940
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Good condition, all Ends complete and nice. Low vintage pile. Distressed industrial look..
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor fading.
W 8 ft. 10 in. x D 12 ft. 4 in. x L 12 ft. 4 in.
W 270 cm x D 375 cm x L 375 cm
- Seller locationLohr, Bavaria, DE
- Reference numberLU98051205296
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2013
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Lohr, Bavaria, DE
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like