An older example of this well-known type from one of the most prolific weaving centers of Western Turkey. With tulips and carnations and a profusion of other stylized floral forms, this antique village rug is a direct descendant Ottoman Turkish weavings from the classical period.
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureMid-19th Century
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionFair. Age appropriate corrosion to black-brown color. Minor losses to edges. Overall well preserved, complete and still floor-worthy.
W 4 ft. 6 in. x D 10 ft. 3 in. x L 10 ft. 3 in.
W 137.16 cm x D 312.42 cm x L 312.42 cm
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Seller reference numberDK-83-79
- Reference numberLU85622815562
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2008
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in New York, NY
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like