A beautiful old tribal flat-weave from Eastern Turkey, originally woven as a wall hanging or tent divider, consisting of five narrow panels with brocaded motifs. The colors have faded with age and use and there are minor losses on the edges, but the piece is still very attractive with its great patina and handle. It can be used on the floor in a low traffic spot, or it would make a great wall hanging, bedspread, etc.
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureEarly 20th Century
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Well preserved and clean.
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor fading.
W 6 ft. 6 in. x L 12 ft. 3 in.
W 198.12 cm x L 373.38 cm
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Seller reference numberDK-81-65
- Reference numberLU85625315423
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2008
Typical response time: 2 hrs
Located in New York, NY
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like