Items Similar to CC-Tapis Lunar Addiction Square Undyed Rug by Studiopepe View More
CC-Tapis Lunar Addiction Square Undyed Rug by Studiopepe
Hand knotted in the cc-tapis atelier in Kathmandu, Nepal. The rug is made with a cotton weave, a Himalayan wool and linen, coming from the areas surrounding the atelier. 89.000 individual knots per square meter approximately. The sale of every rug supports cc-for education. Size: 8.2' x 8.2' ft. B (89.000 knots/sqm approximate) A constellation of deconstructed forms crash against one another and each rug is articulated by a series of contrasts: complex patterns against visual regularity, flat surfaces alongside three-dimensional components, rough versus smooth textures.
Additional OptionsPlease inquire about customization options.
- Creatorcc-tapis (Manufacturer),Studiopepe (Designer)
- Production TypeNew & Custom(Current Production)
- Production TimeIt will take 11-12 weeks to make this piece
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of ManufactureContemporary
- Materials and TechniquesHand-KnottedCotton
- DimensionsW 98.43 in. x D 98.43 in.W 250 cm x D 250 cm
- Seller LocationNew York, NY
- Seller Reference NumberSC.LUS
- Reference NumberLU4987216115981
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- Shipping$453.85Front Doorto anywhere in the world, arrives in 2-3 weeks, excluding production time.Delivered to the first available dry area outside of your house or building (front door, porch, landing area, garage, etc.).Shipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About The Maker
Born in France. Designed in Milan. Produced in Nepal. cc-tapis is an Italian company which produces contemporary hand-knotted rugs which are created in Nepal by expert Tibetan artisans. The company was founded by Nelcya Chamszadeh and Fabrizio Cantoni in France who have been producing hand-knotted rugs in Nepal for over 18 years. In 2011 cc-tapis moved to Milan where the company is now based and a team of designers lead by Daniele Lora, art-director and partner, innovate through a new approach to traditional methods. A strong respect for the materials and for the culture of this ancient craft is reflected in the company’s eco-friendly approach to every step of production, ranging from the hand spinning of the softest Himalayan wool to the use of purified rainwater for the washing of the final products, making each one of cc-tapis rugs unique. Far from mass production, cc-tapis aims to offer a tailored service to those who understand and enjoy a high-end product, where a three month production time contains a story of ageless culture.
About the SellerNew to 1stdibs
Joined in the past six months.
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2019
Typical response time: 10 hours
Located in New York, NY
More From This Seller
$9,923 / item
CC-Tapis Lunar Addiction Rectangle Undyed Rug b...
21st Century and Contemporary Nepalese Modern
You May Also Like
Antique Square French Aubusson Rug
Antique Early 19th Century French Aubusson
Square Antique French Savonnerie Rug
Early 20th Century French Other
Homage to the Square Rug 'Beige/Pink/Burgundy' ...
$6,416 Sale Price
Handwoven Luxury Rug, Chinese Square Aubusson R...
21st Century and Contemporary Chinese Aubusson
Wool, Cotton, Silk
Vintage European Garden Rug with Renaissance St...
Mid-20th Century French Renaissance
$10,299 Sale Price
Antique Savonnerie Rug with French Provincial A...
Early 20th Century Spanish Aubusson
Square French Art Deco Wool Rug, 1930s
Vintage 1930s French Art Deco