A group of four carved and painted open-armchairs / fauteuils, Louis XVI / neoclassical, circa 1790, with mint green-blue silk upholstery.Possibly Swedish $5,850.00 per pair. Will sell as pairs.
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1790
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. some spots / stains on upholstery .
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor fading.
H 36.5 in. x W 24 in. x D 23 in.
H 92.71 cm x W 60.96 cm x D 58.42 cm
- Seat height17 in. (43.18 cm)
- Seller locationDallas, TX
- Seller reference numberKW G413/3
- Sold AsSet of 4
- Reference numberLU86775143673
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 3 hrs
Located in Dallas, TX
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like