Items Similar to 19th Century French Carved Wood Armchair in Homespun View More
19th Century French Carved Wood Armchair in Homespun
19th century French carved wood armchair in late 19th century homespun linen with original stenciling and old repairs to the fabric. Very sturdy and comfortable, professionally redone.
- Production TimeAvailable Now
- Date of Manufacture19th Century
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 46 in. x W 23.5 in. x D 31 in.H 116.84 cm x W 59.69 cm x D 78.74 cm
- Seat Height17 in. (43.18 cm)
- Seller LocationSeattle, WA
- Reference Numberf89741710058696673fs
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with the seller on your behalf to ensure you're satisfied with the resolution. Read more
Delivery, Returns & Payment
- DeliveryRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2010
Located in Seattle, WA
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Pair Mid-Century Chrome "Spring "Style Chairs i...
You May Also Like
19th Century Country French Carved Fruitwood Ar...
19th Century French Carved Walnut Tapestry Armc...
French Provincial Carved Walnut Armchair, 19th ...
Fine Pair of Late 19th Century Carved Wood Armchairs
$12,500 / set
Fine Pair of Late 19th Century Carved Wood Armc...