Antique French "Bergère à Oreilles" made of beech wood that has been hand-carved. This piece features wonderful neoclassical details carved into the frame, godrons, and fluted legs. The chair is very comfortable and has a wonderful newly upholstered, striped linen-blend. The "couture" look of the piece makes it feel like it is straight out of Coco Chanel's Parisian apartment!
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1880
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. This piece is in excellent antique condition.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 47.25 in. x W 28 in. x D 27.75 in.
H 120.02 cm x W 71.12 cm x D 70.49 cm
- Seat height19.5 in. (49.53 cm)
- Seller locationAustin, TX
- Seller reference number17A24
- Reference numberLU85957371283
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2008
Typical response time: 2 hrs
Located in Austin, TX
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like