Items Similar to Armchair Swedish Baroque Wood Green Velvet Sweden View More
Armchair Swedish Baroque Wood Green Velvet Sweden
Armchair Swedish Baroque wood green velvet Sweden. An armchair made during the Baroque period in Sweden. A raw wooden frame with beautiful carvings. Upholstered in a slightly faded green velvet.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1650-1750
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 48 in. x W 25.5 in. x D 19.5 in.H 121.92 cm x W 64.77 cm x D 49.53 cm
- Seat Height18 in. (45.72 cm)
- Seller LocationNew York, NY
- Reference NumberLU882913650942
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.7 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in New York, NY
More From This Seller
Armchair Swedish Baroque Oak Sweden
Antique Mid-18th Century Swedish Baroque Armchairs
Armchair Swedish Baroque oak, Sweden. A single armchair made in Sweden during the early part of the Baroque period. Frame made of oak with an upholstered back splat and seat in dark ...
Armchair Swedish Baroque Period White Wool Fabric Oak Sweden
$4,500 Sale Price
Armchair Swedish Baroque Period White Wool Fabr...
Antique 18th Century Swedish Baroque Armchairs
Armchair Swedish Baroque oak white wool fabric Sweden. An armchair made in Sweden during the early part of the Baroque period 1650-1730. Upholstered in a soft wool fabric from Rogers...
Armchair Swedish Gustavian Dark Apricot Velvet,...
Antique Early 19th Century Swedish Gustavian Armchairs
Armchair Swedish Gustavian dark apricot velvet, Sweden. An armchair made in Sweden during the Gustavian period (1790-1810). Carvings on backrest and frieze in the shape of a so calle...
Armchair Swedish Rococo White Green 18th Centur...
Antique Mid-18th Century Swedish Rococo Armchairs
Armchair Swedish Rococo White Green 18th Century Sweden. An armchair made during the Rococo period in Sweden. Painted in a white distressed finish. Upholstered in a light green and w...