- Date of manufacture1960s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Couple minor losses to bamboo filigree,hard to notice. Leather worn and stained due to normal use..
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses. Minor fading.
H 36 in. x W 22.50 in. x D 24 in.
H 91.44 cm x W 57.15 cm x D 60.96 cm
- Seat height17.25 in. (43.82 cm)
- Seller locationWest Palm Beach, FL
- Reference numberLU121222062302
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Midcentury Bamboo Armchair or Occasional Chair
North American Armchairs
Cotton, Upholstery, Bamboo, Wicker, Cane, Rattan
Striking midcentury sculptural bent bamboo fan back armchair, circa 1960s-1970s. This decorative peacock occasional chair is designed with an upholstered seat and tufted back cushion...