Items Similar to English Walnut Armchair with Leather Upholstery, 18th Century View More
English Walnut Armchair with Leather Upholstery, 18th Century
An early 18th century walnut armchair (probably English) with leather upholstery, having turned and carved wood detail.
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture18th Century
- Materials and TechniquesPolishedWalnut
- Condition DetailsSignificant professionally reconstructed and replaced parts.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 46 in. x W 29 in. x D 19 in.H 116.84 cm x W 73.66 cm x D 48.26 cm
- Seller LocationSan Francisco, CA
- Reference NumberU0907298128726
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 7 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2005
Located in San Francisco, CA
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Walnut Fauteuil Armchair, Italian, 18th Century
Antique 18th Century Italian Country Armchairs
A large-scale carved walnut armchair with 19th century loomed tapestry upholstery. Chair is in very good condition, the upholstery is worn in areas, Italy, early to mid-18th century.
Pair of Neoclassical Walnut Armchairs, Italy, 1...
Antique 18th Century Italian Neoclassical Armchairs
A pair of neoclassical carved walnut fauteuils with carved lyre shape backsplat, sitting on carved and fluted legs. Recently re-upholstered, Northern Italy, 18th century.
18th Century English Wing Chair
Antique 18th Century European Wingback Chairs
An unusual form and small-scale 18th century wing chair, custom-made size (most likely for a woman). Continental European (most likely England or there about). Upholstery is dated an...
18th Century, Italian Venetian Armchair
Antique 18th Century Italian Armchairs
Beautifully carved wood and hand-painted armchair, retaining most of its original painted finish. This chair is a good size with a generous seat. Recently reupholstered in a silk fab...