Items Similar to Fine Pair of Aesthetic Movement Walnut and Embossed and Gilt-Leather Armchairs View More
Fine Pair of Aesthetic Movement Walnut and Embossed and Gilt-Leather Armchairs
A fine and rare pair of aesthetic movement carved walnut and embossed and gilt-leather armchairs Attributed to George Hunzinger, 1835-1898, circa 1870s Measures: Height 33 in. width 24 in. depth 28 1/2 in. A fine & rare aesthetic armchairs attributed to furniture designer George Hunzinger, 1835-1898. Renaissance and Moorish revival elements, embossed and gilt leather seat and back. Provenance: Property from a Private Greenwich, CT Collector Le Trianon Fine Art & Antiques Cha261.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of ManufactureCirca 1870's
- Condition DetailsWear consistant with age a couple of minor loses, great patina throughout
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses. Minor fading.
- DimensionsH 33 in. x W 24 in. x D 28.5 in.H 83.82 cm x W 60.96 cm x D 72.39 cm
- Seller LocationSheffield, MA
- Seller Reference NumberCha261
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference NumberLU263937925373
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.7 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2017
Located in Sheffield, MA
You may also contact the seller by phone
More From This Seller
A Fine Venetian Rococo Polychrome Open Armchair...
Antique 18th Century and Earlier Italian Rococo Armchairs
A Fine Venetian Rococo Polychrome Open Armchair 18th Century With upholstered back and seat on cabriole legs ending in scrolled toes Height 41 ½ in. width 29 in. Depth 21 in. C...
A Pair of Regence Style Carved Walnut Fauteuils...
Antique 19th Century French Armchairs
Each with flower carved cartouche back, padded arms, serpentine seats and cabriole legs
A Fine Pair of Italian Painted and Lacquered Ar...
Antique 18th Century and Earlier Italian Armchairs
A Fine Pair of Italian Painted and Lacquered Armchairs Piedmontese Circa 1750 Each with a cartouche shaped padded back and seat, within a molded frame carved with acanthus leaves...
Aesthetic Movement Oak and Brass Umbrella Hall ...
Antique 19th Century English Aesthetic Movement Umbrella Stands
An Aesthetic Movement Oak & Brass Umbrella Hall Stand 19th Century Height 40 in. Width 22 in. Depth 10 in. Provenance: Private Collection New York Le Trianon Fine Art & Antiques ...