Items Similar to Frances Elkins Loop Chair View More
Frances Elkins Loop Chair
Frances Elkins Loop chair, American, circa 1980s. This chair was originally designed by Frances Elkins in the 1930s. This example is a later production, probably circa 1980s. This chair is currently being refinished and reupholstered and can be completed in your choice of color and in your fabric. The price noted includes refinishing in your choice of color and reupholstery in your fabric. It looks great in a solid color lacquer like white or black. See the last photo of another example we finished in white lacquer.
- In the Style Of
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1980s
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsVery good condition. This chair is currently being refinished and reupholstered and can be completed in your choice of color and in your fabric. The price noted INCLUDES refinishing in your choice of color and reupholstery in your fabric.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 38 in. x W 24 in. x D 20 in.H 96.52 cm x W 60.96 cm x D 50.8 cm
- Seat Height20 in. (50.8 cm)
- Seller LocationAtlanta, GA
- Reference NumberLU871812078141
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item cannot be returned.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
4.6 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2009
Located in Atlanta, GA
You may also contact the seller by phoneCall seller through 1stdibs
More From This Seller
Sculptural Loop Settee and Chair in the Manner ...
Vintage 1950s American Mid-Century Modern Patio and Garden Furniture
Sculptural loop settee and chair in the manner of Frances Elkins, circa 1950s. They have been repainted and are ready to use, outdoors as patio furniture or indoors. The settee measu...
Gilt Iron and Leather Chair after René Drouet
Early 2000s French Hollywood Regency Armchairs
Gilt iron and leather chair after René Drouet, French, circa 2000s. It has been upholstered in a pearlescent leather.
Wendell Castle Chairs
By Wendell Castle
$2,800 / set
Wendell Castle Chairs
1990s American Mid-Century Modern Armchairs
Leather, Upholstery, Maple
Pair of armchairs, designed by Wendell Castle for Dennis Miller Associates, American, circa 1990s. These chairs retain their original hand-painted leather upholstery.
Curvaceous Danish Modern Chair
Hans J. Wegner
Vintage 1960s Danish Mid-Century Modern Armchairs
Upholstery, Wood, Teak
Curvaceous Danish modern chair, circa 1960s. This chair is currently being reupholstered and can be completed in your fabric. The price noted includes reupholstery in your fabric. Th...