French Louis XVI period carved walnut fauteuil with fluted legs, circa 1780, covered in toile fabric.
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1780s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Sturdy and comfortable; nicely carved details in the classic taste; newer upholstery. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 34.5 in. x W 20 in. x D 18.5 in.
H 87.63 cm x W 50.8 cm x D 46.99 cm
- Seat height14.75 in. (37.47 cm)
- Seller locationNew Orleans, LA
- Seller reference numberF2202
- Reference numberU0901238146434
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2005
Located in New Orleans, LA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like