George III mahogany Marlborough chair, shaped arms with lovely delicate foliate carving. Square chamfered legs with H stretcher. Please note the splay of the rear legs. Back, seat and arm support upholstered in a dark green velvet. There are two minor spots on the velvet which remain from storage over a longer period, please refer to photos.
- Of the Period
- Place of originGreat Britain (UK)
- Date of manufacturecirca 1770s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Very good condition, two minor spots, please refer to the description. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 37.5 in. x W 27.25 in. x D 29 in.
H 95.25 cm x W 69.22 cm x D 73.66 cm
- Seat height18.5 in. (46.99 cm)
- Seller locationWestport, CT
- Reference numberLU145127721633
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Westport, CT
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like