A George III mahogany open armchair in the manner of Thomas Chippendale, oval rose floral silk damask later upholstered back, the cresting with husk entwined ring, with down swept padded arm supports over a fluted seat rail with central patera medallion, between trophy carved blocks above cuffed and reeded tapering square legs ending in square feet.
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureSecond Half of the 18th Century
- Materials and techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 38 in. x W 23.75 in. x D 19.5 in.
H 96.52 cm x W 60.33 cm x D 49.53 cm
- Seat height17 in. (43.18 cm)
- Seller locationDallas, TX
- Seller reference numberNB CP
- Reference numberLU86773866922
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 3 hrs
Located in Dallas, TX
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like