- CreatorValentino Besarel (Workshop/Studio)
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1860
- Materials and techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 58 in. x W 31 in. x D 32 in.
H 147.32 cm x W 78.74 cm x D 81.28 cm
- Seat height21 in. (53.34 cm)
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Seller reference number2521
- Reference numberLU82486660483
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Andrea Brustolon Carved Venetian Baroque Walnut...
Valentino Besarel, Andrea Brustolon
We are delighted to offer for sale this very rare finely carved Venetian Baroque style figural walnut throne settee or bench, attributed to Valentino Panciera Besarel (Venice, 1829-1...