Items Similar to Pair of 1950s French Vintage Armchairs Lounge Chairs Style of Pierre Guariche View More
Pair of 1950s French Vintage Armchairs Lounge Chairs Style of Pierre Guariche
This two French vintage jewels from the midcentury are bought for many years from the famous Parisian flea market . The minimalist design reminds to the objects from Pierre Guariche , Joseph Andre Motte and Airborne and is out of ordinary / extraordinarily charismatic. The colors in red and black underline this even more. These armchairs are from high quality with jumping springs internally. Cover in skai leather - this was typical for Pierre Guariche - with a metal foot frame. In good vintage condition with acceptable and normal traces of use mainly -most of them- on the skai leather cover - please see the photos above -smaller scratches, minor edge abuses and just few smallest damages in the skai leather - but general the first impression of everyday use is above average and good. There are no serious damages and the chairs are stable like a first day. The chairs are carefully cleaned by us with professional cleaning products and so they´re certainly ready to use immediately for long years.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1950s
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsIn good vintage condition with acceptable and normal traces of use mainly -most of them- on the skai leather cover - please see the photos above -smaller scratches, minor edge abuses and just few smallest damages in the skai leather .
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor structural damages.
- DimensionsH 34.65 in. x W 25.6 in. x D 31.5 in.H 88 cm x W 65 cm x D 80 cm
- Seat Height14.97 in. (38 cm)
- Seller LocationHamburg, DE
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference NumberLU308839085263
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 14 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2017
Located in Hamburg, DE
More From This Seller
Brazilian Oak Leather Lounge Chair and Ottoman ...
Sergio Rodrigues, Jean Gillon, Percival Lafer
Vintage 1960s Brazilian Mid-Century Modern Club Chairs
This charismatic midcentury lounge chair with ottoman in Brazilian 1960s Design in the manner of Sergio Rodrigues, Jean Gillon and Percival Lafer is from high quality with a solid oa...
Ib Kofod-Larsen Danish Design Armchair Lounge Chairs in Green Velvet, Set of 6
By Ib Kofod-Larsen
$6,880 / set
Ib Kofod-Larsen Danish Design Armchair Lounge C...
Vintage 1950s Danish Scandinavian Modern Armchairs
This danish scandinavian modern design classics set includes 6 very rare chairs designed in Denmark by Ib Kofod-Larsen for Fröscher KG Germany. Ib Kofod - Larsen also designed the ...
Midcentury Ekornes Stressless Reclining Leather Chrome Lounge Chair & Ottoman
By Ekornes Stressless
Midcentury Ekornes Stressless Reclining Leather...
Mid-20th Century Norwegian Scandinavian Modern Armchairs
Original Ekornes Stressless recliner armchair with footstool - 1st edition from the end 1960s-early 1970s - in the rare version with round three-star chrome foot and with genuine lea...
Classic Vintage Splatback Windsor Dining Room A...
Mid-20th Century British Georgian Armchairs
We offer you a set of four English, classic Windsor highback armchairs. These vintage Windsor chairs are probably manufactured in the midcentury (1950s to 1960s ) The design is fro...