A pair of French 19th century Louis XVI style bergères oval back chairs, with nice striped Greek key patterned fabric. Rosettes on the knees and fluted and tapered legs.
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture19th Century
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Good condition. Minor wear throughout consistent with age and use. Please see additional photos..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 37.5 in. x W 23 in. x D 24.5 in.
H 95.25 cm x W 58.42 cm x D 62.23 cm
- Seat height21 in. (53.34 cm)
- Seller locationAtlanta, GA
- Seller reference numberChair# 329 (mp)
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU87645757763
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Atlanta, GA
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like