A pair of painted French Louis XVI style armchairs. This pair of French painted wooden chairs from the 1920's are adorned with rosettes on the knee and are raised on tapered and fluted legs. The chairs have been newly upholstered in Belgian linen.
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1920s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Good overall condition. Minor wear consistent with age and use. Please see additional photos..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 35 in. x W 24 in. x D 25.5 in.
H 88.9 cm x W 60.96 cm x D 64.77 cm
- Seat height17 in. (43.18 cm)
- Seller locationAtlanta, GA
- Seller reference numberChair #356
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU87645747903
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Atlanta, GA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like