A pair of mid-20th century French Louis XVI style armchairs. This pair of French armchairs have beautiful, tightly carved details throughout which feature a repeating pattern of single flower and leaves about the chair back frame, scrolled knuckles wrapped with a leaf motif, rosettes on the knees, bead-and-barrel skirt moulding, and fluted legs carved with chandelles near their tapered bottom sections. The chairs have padded manchette arms and have been newly upholstered in a light neutral colored Belgian linen. This French pair of Louis XVI style arm chairs would be great as a sitting area in a living room or library.
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureMid-20th Century
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Light normal wear throughout consistent with age and use. Please take a look at the various photos for further condition detail..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 38.25 in. x W 25 in. x D 25 in.
H 97.16 cm x W 63.5 cm x D 63.5 cm
- Seller locationAtlanta, GA
- Seller reference numberChair #383
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU87648883493
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2009
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Atlanta, GA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like