Items Similar to A Pair of Qing Dynasty Hand Carved Wooden Chairs View More
A Pair of Qing Dynasty Hand Carved Wooden Chairs
A pair of Qing dynasty hand carved elm wooden chairs from the Shanxi Provence late 19th beginning 20th century. Used in the court yard. The horizontal bar at the front between the legs was used to set up your shoes. Very nice simple original chairs with a few repairs see on the 3 pictures the wood filling.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of Manufacture1875-1895
- Materials and Techniques
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
- DimensionsH 44.1 in. x W 26.78 in. x D 20.48 in.H 112 cm x W 68 cm x D 52 cm
- Seat Height20.28 in. (51.5 cm)
- Seller LocationGroningen, NL
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference NumberLU4000112309413
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the SellerNew to 1stdibs
Joined in the past six months.
No Reviews Yet
1stdibs seller since 2018
Located in Groningen, NL
More From This Seller
19th Century Qing Dynasty Shangxi Province Hand...
Antique Late 19th Century Chinese Qing Sculptures and Carvings
A 19th century Qing dynasty elmwood hand carved Mask from the Shangxi provence mounted on custom iron stand. Mask with a beautiful expression complete with lower jaw (often missing).
A Pair of Kartell Mademoissele ''À La Mode'' Missoni Chairs by Philippe Starck
By Philippe Starck
$520 / set
A Pair of Kartell Mademoissele ''À La Mode'' Mi...
Philippe Starck, Rosita Missoni
Late 20th Century Italian Modern Armchairs
Cotton, Polyester, Plexiglass
Kartell Mademoissele ''à la mode'' Missioni Vevey cover chair by Philippe Starck both chairs are in their original Kartell form with their comfortable and flexible backrest. They a...
A Pair of 17th Century Italian Renaissance Wood...
Antique Early 17th Century Italian Renaissance Pedestals and Columns
Italian Renaissance early 17th century wooden twisted columns. A pair of limewood twisted columns finished with a gesso patin which gives it an ivory look and gilded corinthian capit...
17th Century Ming Dynasty Sandstone Dragon Garg...
Antique Early 17th Century Chinese Ming Antiquities
17th century Ming Dynasty sandstone dragon gargoyle Originally used in the facade of a building as a rain water spout. The dragon gargoyle is made out of sandstone. The sculpture ...