- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureEarly 20th Century
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Good condition. Chair has some nice minor wear consistent with age and use. Please see additional photos..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 35.75 in. x W 25.75 in. x D 26.25 in.
H 90.81 cm x W 65.41 cm x D 66.68 cm
- Seat height19 in. (48.26 cm)
- Seller locationAtlanta, GA
- Seller reference numberChair# 313 (MP)
- Reference numberLU87645682753
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Pair of Louis XVI Painted Directoire Style Faut...
Fabric, Wood, Lacquer
Rare pair of painted fauteuil armchairs made in the Directoire style featuring generous molded frames with a sweeping back. Carved in a neoclassical motif and supported by tapered co...