- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1960s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. Excellent condition. The brass base has been polished and lacquered and it has been reupholstered in an ivory color herringbone fabric. Minor surface scratches and wear..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 17 in. x W 62 in. x D 21 in.
H 43.18 cm x W 157.48 cm x D 53.34 cm
- Seat height17 in. (43.18 cm)
- Seller locationAtlanta, GA
- Reference numberLU87185089013
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Brass and Lucite "Empire" Style Benches by Char...
Charles Hollis Jones
Brass, Lucite, Naugahyde
Two sets available, one in polished brass and one in polished nickel. Exceptional pair of Empire style benches designed and manufactured by Charles Hollis Jones. The benches were...