Items Similar to Middle Qing Dynasty Chinese Bench Century View More
Middle Qing Dynasty Chinese Bench Century
This classic two-person Chinese bench features stretchers, mortise and tenon joinery, and traces of original lacquer. It has a beautiful aged, all-original patina.
- Of the Period
- Place of Origin
- Date of ManufactureEarly 19th Century
- Materials and Techniques
- Condition DetailsNo repairs of any kind; all original
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor fading.
- DimensionsH 20 in. x W 54 in. x D 11.5 in.H 50.8 cm x W 137.16 cm x D 29.21 cm
- Seat Height20 in. (50.8 cm)
- Seller LocationChicago, IL
- Seller Reference Number18T05236
- Reference NumberLU886413299742
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Our Promise To You: If you're not happy with the way an item arrived, we'll work with you and the seller to reach an optimal resolution. Read more
Shipping, Returns & Payment
- ShippingRates vary by destination and complexityShipping methods are determined by item size, type, fragility and specific characteristics.Shipping costs are calculated based on carrier rates, delivery distance and packing complexity.
- Return Policy
This item can be returned within 3 days of delivery.View details
- Online Payment Methods1stdibs accepts the following payment methods
- Item InvoiceGenerate an invoice that you can customize and print.
About the Seller
5 / 5
1stdibs seller since 2010
Located in Chicago, IL
More From This Seller
Qing Dynasty Chinese Altar Table
Antique 18th Century Chinese Qing Console Tables
This long and graceful Chinese altar table features a rich oxblood patina that has darkened greatly with age. Oxblood is one of the three traditional Chinese lacquers. Red and black ...
Qing Dynasty Chinese Bamboo Day Bed
Antique 19th Century Chinese Qing Beds and Bed Frames
Impressive late Qing Dynasty Chinese daybed from Hernan, China and was made from elmwood and bamboo. The piece features traditional mortise and tenon joinery.
Middle-Qing Dynasty Display Cabinet
Antique Early 19th Century Chinese Qing Cabinets
This display cabinet is from Shanxi, China and dates to the middle-Qing dynasty. An open display shelf with floral carving rests on top of a storage bin with two doors. Inside, there...
Early Qing Dynasty Bench
Early Qing Dynasty Bench
Antique 18th Century Chinese Qing Coffee and Cocktail Tables
This narrow-waisted elm wood bench features horse hoof legs and an all-original oxblood lacquer finish. Due to long use, much of the original lacquer has worn off, particularly aroun...