19th century Louis XVI style bergere of carved Giltwood. The chair is dressed in a silk blended damask of playful pinks in the taste of Fortuny. Fabric appears to be from the 1960's upon inspection and is in good condition.
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1870
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Chair is tight and sturdy. Sits well Fabric is aged, in good condition, but could use updating. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses.
H 40 in. x W 28 in. x D 27 in.
H 101.6 cm x W 71.12 cm x D 68.58 cm
- Seat height18 in. (45.72 cm)
- Seller locationCharlottesville, VA
- Reference numberLU145625300783
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Charlottesville, VA
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like