19th century French very wide and rare Bergère, Louis XV style, called Marquise or Demi Canapé with coved back which sweep without a break in to the armrests. Richly carved back and seat rails on elecant cabriole legs with flower carvings. Upholstered beautifully in palest gray linen, France, circa 1880. Surprising pieces and objects, authentic, decorative and rare items. Discover them all.
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1880
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Very rare, large sturdy chair..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 39.5 in. x W 36.5 in. x D 33 in.
H 100.33 cm x W 92.71 cm x D 83.82 cm
- Seat height19.5 in. (49.53 cm)
- Seller locationCharleston, SC
- Seller reference number33/3632
- Reference numberLU97647532453
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2013
Typical response time: 9 hrs
Located in Charleston, SC
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like