An early 19th century Austrian bergere retaining the original paint. The painted cartouche with a chain of pearls is especially elegant and detailed. The chair has been reupholstered with Dutch cotton velvet and a down cushion.
- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1820
- ConditionGood. Wear to the paint which is consistent with age and use..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 36.03 in. x W 23.63 in. x D 19.69 in.
H 91.5 cm x W 60 cm x D 50 cm
- Seat height16.93 in. (43 cm)
- Seller locationAntwerp, BE
- Seller reference number3741
- Reference numberLU109721871972
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2014
Typical response time: 3 hrs
Located in Antwerp, BE
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like