- Of the Period
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1870-1900
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. chairs will be covered in calico prior to shipping ready for you to add your final fabric and we will recheck the springs and webbing. we can reupholster in your fabric if you send it to us for an extra cost.
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses. Minor structural damages. Minor fading.
H 33.47 in. x W 27.56 in. x D 25.6 in.
H 85 cm x W 70 cm x D 65 cm
- Seat height21.66 in. (55 cm)
- Seller locationLONDON, GB
- Seller reference numberfrench bergeres
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU286638296953
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Pair of French Louis XV Neo-Rococo Armchairs Be...
French Bergere Chairs
Foam, Linen, Silver Leaf, Velvet, Wood
Pair of French Rococo style armchairs, called Bergères, carved wood, silver leaf plated, upholstered with a high quality cinnamon coloured linen velvet by Charles Burger, Paris. Fr...