A French Louis XVI style fruitwood Marquise bergere/arm chair upholstered in white cotton with down filling, rare extra wide design with padded arms, hand carved finials to the top corners.
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureCirca 1890-1910
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. excellent for the age. .
H 37.00 in. x W 40.00 in. x D 25.00 in.
H 93.98 cm x W 101.6 cm x D 63.5 cm
- Seller locationSarasota, FL
- Seller reference number1105
- Reference numberU1207258209814
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2017
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in Sarasota, FL
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like