Louis XVI style painted matched pair of Bergere chairs with very old fabric. The seat cushions were missing when we found the chairs, but to find an old set, still in the original paint is hard enough. Our upholstery department will be happy to make a proper pair of cushions, using coil spring construction and horsehair, or a nice down filled seat.
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1930s
- ConditionFair. Nice original condition and requires new upholstery and seat cushions.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 34 in. x W 24.63 in. x D 24 in.
H 86.36 cm x W 62.57 cm x D 60.96 cm
- Seat height17 in. (43.18 cm)
- Seller locationChicago, IL
- Seller reference numberj1797
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU82432670342
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2006
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in Chicago, IL
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like