French armchair with hand-carved decorations including the small finials that add an elegance attributed to Louis XVI style. The traditional Louis XVI fluted legs, rosettes and acanthus leaf carvings are essential to creating this splendid chair. Seat height 17 inches.
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufactureLate 19th Century
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Giltwood wear as expected and velvet upholstery is aging as shown in the images..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 48 in. x W 25.5 in. x D 22.5 in.
H 121.92 cm x W 64.77 cm x D 57.15 cm
- Seller locationPataskala, OH
- Seller reference numberMBP1708
- Reference numberLU305039878881
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2017
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Pataskala, OH
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like