Beautiful pair of painted Bergeres chairs reupholstered in a modern Chartreuse Silk fabric with down cushions. Original frame painted in an oyster white with ladder back. Beautiful patina with chips and scratches to paint which gives this pair of chairs its authenticity. Very sturdy and solid chairs and extremely comfortable.
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1890
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. Solid and sturdy frame..
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses.
H 37 in. x W 24.5 in. x D 24.5 in.
H 93.98 cm x W 62.23 cm x D 62.23 cm
- Seat height18 in. (45.72 cm)
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU88748393003
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2010
Typical response time: <1 hr
Located in New York, NY
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like