- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1900
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionExcellent. A beautiful pair of Bergères, the fabric is recent. The gilt is in very good condition with some wear and rubbing consistent with age and us. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor fading.
H 37 in. x W 28 in. x D 29 in.
H 93.98 cm x W 71.12 cm x D 73.66 cm
- Seat height20 in. (50.8 cm)
- Seller locationLos Angeles, CA
- Seller reference numberRef.: A1650
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU179624394383
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Pair of French Louis XVI Style Belle Époque Ber...
French Bergere Chairs
Fabric, Ormolu, Mahogany
A very fine and rare pair of French 19th-20th century "Belle Époque" Louis XVI style mahogany and ormolu-mounted bergéres armchairs, each with an arched-back gilt bronze-mounted fram...
French 19th-20th Century Louis XV Style Giltwoo...
French Living Room Sets
An Impressive French 19th-20th century Louis XVI style five-piece giltwood carved salon or parlor suite, comprising of a canapé (settee) and four fauteuils à la reine (Armchairs) uph...