Pair of French Louis XV style bergères upholstered in a colorful madras check chintz fabric with loose down filled cushion seats. Wide hand-carved stained fruitwood frames raised on cabriole legs. The chairs haven't been used equally, the back of one of the chairs is a little darker in the back. Cushions have minor stains, hardly visible. Very comfortable chairs.
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1950s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Please refer to detailed discription..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 31 in. x W 29 in. x D 29 in.
H 78.74 cm x W 73.66 cm x D 73.66 cm
- Seat height21 in. (53.34 cm)
- Seller locationWestport, CT
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU145127596893
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Westport, CT
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like