Beautiful pair of Italian neoclassical style bergères with a reeded frame raised on turned cylindrical legs. The rectangular backs and seats with loose cushions covered in pastel tone striped moiré taffeta. There are some minor, hardly visible spots on one of the chairs and some professionally executed repair to the back of the chair. Please refer to the detailed photos.
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1920s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Please refer to the detailed description and photos..
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor structural damages.
H 39.75 in. x W 26.5 in. x D 28.5 in.
H 100.97 cm x W 67.31 cm x D 72.39 cm
- Seat height19.5 in. (49.53 cm)
- Seller locationWestport, CT
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU145127723033
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2015
Typical response time: 1 hr
Located in Westport, CT
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like