- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1910
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. The frames are in excellent condition. The upholstery has a very minor spot on each seat. You need to look carefully in order to find it..
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 42.25 in. x W 25.75 in. x D 28 in.
H 107.32 cm x W 65.41 cm x D 71.12 cm
- Seat height19 in. (48.26 cm)
- Seller locationLaguna Beach, CA
- Seller reference number15852
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU85363516762
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Pair of French Louis XVI Style Belle Époque Ber...
French Bergere Chairs
Fabric, Ormolu, Mahogany
A very fine and rare pair of French 19th-20th century "Belle Époque" Louis XVI style mahogany and ormolu-mounted bergéres armchairs, each with an arched-back gilt bronze-mounted fram...