- In the Style Of
- Date of manufacture1950's
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. Very good original condition.
- WearWear consistent with age and use. Minor losses. Minor fading.
H 35.5 in. x W 32.5 in. x D 36 in.
H 90.17 cm x W 82.55 cm x D 91.44 cm
- Seat height16.25 in. (41.28 cm)
- Seller locationNew York, NY
- Seller reference number1300
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU86002002072
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Pair of French Louis XVI Style Belle Époque Ber...
French Bergere Chairs
Fabric, Ormolu, Mahogany
A very fine and rare pair of French 19th-20th century "Belle Époque" Louis XVI style mahogany and ormolu-mounted bergéres armchairs, each with an arched-back gilt bronze-mounted fram...