- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacturecirca 1930s
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. The gilding has nicks. The back crest rail on the back side is rubbed. The fabric on the underneath side of the seat cushions is darker than the top side of the cushions. .
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 40.5 in. x W 26.5 in. x D 29 in.
H 102.87 cm x W 67.31 cm x D 73.66 cm
- Seat height19.5 in. (49.53 cm)
- Seller locationLaguna Beach, CA
- Seller reference number16557
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU85367444883
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
Pair of French Louis XVI Style Belle Époque Ber...
French Bergere Chairs
Fabric, Ormolu, Mahogany
A very fine and rare pair of French 19th-20th century "Belle Époque" Louis XVI style mahogany and ormolu-mounted bergéres armchairs, each with an arched-back gilt bronze-mounted fram...