Mid-Century pair of Louis XVI style bergeres with carved and antique white painted frames. Chairs have curved base, narrow, flared back rests, padded arms and carved details. Original upholstery has been stripped down to the under liner muslin and the chairs are ready to be covered in the fabric of your choice. Seats are 18” high and 19” deep. Arms are 25” high. Sold and priced as a pair.
- In the Style Of
- Place of origin
- Date of manufacture1950-1959
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. very good vintage condition - original upholstery has been stripped off - chairs are currently covered in muslin linings only - will require upholstery.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 33.5 in. x W 25 in. x D 25.5 in.
H 85.09 cm x W 63.5 cm x D 64.77 cm
- Seat height18 in. (45.72 cm)
- Seller locationTroy, MI
- Seller reference number7618
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU89994662163
Shipping, Returns & Payment
About the Seller
1stdibs seller since 2010
Typical response time: 2 hrs
Located in Troy, MI
You may also contact the seller by phone
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
More From This Seller
You May Also Like