- In the Style Of
- Date of manufacturecirca 1940
- Materials and techniques
- ConditionGood. the old upholstery in good vintage condition / restorations to split in two wood posts below seat backs and light wear to legs- chairs can be used as is but for a more comfortable sit - the Inner springs of both seats need some tying down and a li.
- WearWear consistent with age and use.
H 32 in. x W 25 in. x D 22 in.
H 81.28 cm x W 63.5 cm x D 55.88 cm
- Seat height17 in. (43.18 cm)
- Seller locationRochester, NY
- Sold AsSet of 2
- Reference numberLU96112450292
About the Seller
Why Shop on 1stdibs?
Only Vetted, Professional Sellers
Buyer Protection Guaranteed
Fully Insured Global Deliveries
George Mulhauser Swivel Chairs for Plycraft - ...
Plycraft, George Mulhauser
American Swivel Chairs
Three swivel desk chairs stools designed by George Mulhauser for Plycraft in overall beautifully aged original glowing surface to wood circa 1950-1960. ***** One chair is sold - two ...
Mid-20th Century GoodForm Large-Size Industrial...
GoodForm, General Fireproofing Company
American More Furniture and Collectibles
Aluminum, Faux Leather
Large size mid 20th century modern General Fireproofing GoodForm aluminum industrial task chairs in original bright yellow, white & red vinyl upholstery